The Securities Transfer Association, Inc. is a national organization whose mission is to:
- Focus on the servicing of our ultimate customer, securities investors in the United States and Canada.
- Provide representation and leadership in those issues which affect the membership, including government regulation and industry practices.
- Encourage and promote an interchange of information, experience, and ideas, among the association membership.
- Conduct surveys, studies, and hold conferences and meetings on matters of interest to the membership.
- Publish and circulate books, pamphlets and articles in connection with the activities and interests of the association and its membership.
- Conduct activities to maintain recognition of the association and the accomplishments of its membership.
- Explore and foster cooperation with similar industry organizations in order to speak with one voice on common concerns.
- Enjoy the comradery and fellowship of all members.
The benefits derived from being a dues paying member of the Transfer Agent Association include:
- Participation in the STA Transfer Agents Medallion Liability Policy (Stamp Insurance). Without STA Membership you are not covered by the Medallion Insurance.
- Email alerts on matters of regulatory importance
- Ability to participate on STA standing Committees, including the Processing, Unclaimed Property and Fraud Prevention Committees.
- Timely communication regarding industry issues.
- Reduced fees for attendance at Quarterly or Annual Conferences.
- Opportunities to network with your industry peers.
- Ability to participate in training initiatives targeted to transfer agent issues.
- Easy Access to the STA Guidelines
- Free attendance at one STAMP Workshop
- Reduced access fee for the STAMP website.
- Free STAMP SOUNDBYTES news-fax.
- Access to the "Members Only" portion of our website, which includes:
- STA Newsletter
- STA By-laws