- Approximately 25 minutes from Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) International Airport (RSW).
- Approximately 2 hours from Miami International Airport (MIA).
- Approximately 2 hours from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL).
BUSINESS CENTER SERVICES
- The resort offers a state-of-the-art Business Center.
CLIMATE AND CONFERENCE ATTIRE
- Naples enjoys an average high of 87 degrees with an average low of 68 degrees in October.
- Smart casual/resort attire may be worn at all business sessions and evening events.
- For Thursday night’s “Southern Beach Barbecue” dinner casual dress is recommended.
CONFERENCE HANDOUTS/PROMOTIONAL GIFTS
If your company would like to donate a “promotional gift” to be included in the conference bags for each participant, please complete the “Conference Donations Form” and submit it to John Gaffney as soon as possible. Details are included on the form. We appreciate your generosity.
- Your conference registration fee and sponsorship may be paid on-line at www.stai.org by using Visa, MasterCard or American Express. If you register by mail, please send a check or money order.
- All major credit cards are accepted at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples.
From Southwest Florida International Airport, Fort Myers, FL (RSW)
- Exit the airport terminal.
- Follow the signs to I-75 South.
- Turn onto I-75 South (left). Continue on I-75 (South) until you reach exit 111 (Immokalee Road).
- Take exit 111. Then turn right onto Immokalee Road (State Road 846). Proceed three and one half miles west until you reach the intersection of Immokalee Road and U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail).
- Turn left onto U.S. 41; proceed one mile to the Vanderbilt Beach Road Intersection.
- Turn right onto Vanderbilt Beach Road. Proceed west for one mile.
- Turn left onto Ritz-Carlton Drive. The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is located on the right hand side.
If you would like to participate in the Golf Tournament on Wednesday, October 23rd at 12:30 PM, please complete the Golf Tournament Registration Form. The tournament is being held at Tiburon. The tournament fee is $110.00.
Should you require airport transfers, (see “Transportation”)
CAR RENTAL DISCOUNT
The Conference Committee has negotiated special meeting rates for our conference in Naples, Florida October 22-25, 2013. For your convenience, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples has a Hertz Counter. To receive the special meeting rates please refer to CV#02G80015 when making your reservations. Please refer to the Hertz flyer for the negotiated rates.
Experience Florida’s Paradise Coast at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples which features dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets and three miles of pristine beach. Choose from seven innovative dining experiences, a luxurious world-class spa, two heated pools and beach activities, including a wide selection of water sports.
All guest rooms feature expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico, a 32-inch LCD flat-screen television, DVD player, On-Demand video, complimentary high speed wireless internet access and I-Pod docking station. Bathrooms are equipped with marble vanities, tub/shower, and telephone. Each guest room also contains a fully stocked mini bar and in-room safe.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is holding a block of rooms for the conference. All reservations must be received by the hotel, along with first and last night’s deposit by September 19th. After that date or when the block is filled, reservations will be made on a space available basis at prevailing rates.
- Cancellation Policy: A deposit will be refunded if cancellation of reservation is received 7 days prior to arrival date.
- The Conference Rate is $245.00 per night, single or double occupancy.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Room tax will be added to your room bill. Suggested portage gratuities are $10.00 per person, in and out, housekeeping gratuities are suggested at $5.00 per day. These charges are optional and are at the individual’s discretion.
- Valet parking is discounted to $18 per day. There is no self-parking.
Reserve your room at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples at the special conference rate of $245.00 per night. The Ritz-Carlton will hold the room block at the special conference rate until September 19th. Once the room block is filled or after September 19th reservations will be taken on a space available basis and the conference rate cannot be guaranteed.
- Call 888-856-4380
- Tell the reservation agent that you are attending the “STA Conference”
- Or fill out the Hotel Reservation Form and fax or mail it directly to The Ritz-Carlton, Naples.
- You may also reserve a room on-line (see “Hotel” on left navigation bar)
- Continental breakfast will be provided for conference participants and registered guests on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- A luncheon with vendor exhibits will be held on Thursday.
- The registration fees include dinner for conference participants and registered guests on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
The Ritz-Carlton Naples has seven innovative dining experiences: The Grill, Gumbo Limbo, The Sushi Bar, Terrace, Poolside Café, Bites at the Lobby Lounge, The Gourmet Shop and the Spa’s =H20+. For dining reservations call 239-598-3300.
- Each attendee is required to wear their conference name badge in order to participate in the conference functions.
- Registration will be open Tuesday, October 22nd from 12:00 noon – 6:00 pm in the Bar Terrace.
- Those arriving after 6:00 pm on Tuesday, may register in the Ballroom Foyer beginning at 7:00 am on Wednesday, October 23rd.