The Securities Transfer Association, Inc. is a national organization whose mission is to:
- Focus on the servicing of our ultimate customer, securities investors in the United States and Canada.
- Provide representation and leadership in those issues which affect the membership, including government regulation and industry practices.
- Encourage and promote an interchange of information, experience, and ideas, among the association membership.
- Conduct surveys, studies, and hold conferences and meetings on matters of interest to the membership.
- Publish and circulate books, pamphlets and articles in connection with the activities and interests of the association and its membership.
- Conduct activities to maintain recognition of the association and the accomplishments of its membership.
- Explore and foster cooperation with similar industry organizations in order to speak with one voice on common concerns.
- Enjoy the comradery and fellowship of all members.